Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Work


Tough day at work. Some internal stuff happened that needed fixing so most people stayed until 9 last night. Everyone was a wee bit tired today, not their usual fresh selves. And of course the new printer was jamming with the smaller paper. Every printer or photocopier seems to have a character all its own. You seem to be able to coax the best out of the older ones with the newer ones just not taking any direction. And it doesn’t matter what type of printer -- paper always gets jammed in the most remote and inaccessible areas of the print mechanism. Went to lunch too late today. You know you should have gotten there earlier when all the staff are sitting around eating and you are just finishing up. The only people left are you, the staff and those customers that don’t need to get back to a job right away. Work is such a joy. It really is a culture unto itself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy Lee Goes to College: The Finale
Last night was the final episode of Tommy Lee Goes to College and it ended in much the same way that so many b-list celebrity reality shows end...with a whimper.
Real nice blog! I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Keyword List Page site. It pretty much covers Keyword List Page related stuff. (And has lists of thousands of top adsense words to make money!)
Come by my site anytime and check it out. :-)

Anonymous said...

Searching for info on stuffwork can be tedious, but posts like yours help to energize me and keep me looking for stuffwork t-shirts. Even though Work is not an exact match for stuffwork, I'll continue browsing, and hope to find more gems like this.

Anonymous said...

Wow Gene how did I get here? I was trying to find some info on how stuffwork and leisure related stuff, so goodness knows why the last link I clicked on brought me here. But although there is nothing about how stuffwork, I'd like to say what good work you've done here.

Unknown said...

A very good informative blog! If you want to gain traffic to your blog then you might look out for top seo company in chennai where the team of experts can take of your blog as well as they can bring visitors to your blog by using their unique strategies.